Live with Purpose Marketplace Chaplain Programs
Try out this benefit free for 3 months. Automatic monthly billing will begin after your complimentary period has ended. You may opt out at any time with prior notice.
We currently have limited availability to enroll new companies. Sign up today for more details on availability.
Personal/Spiritual Health and Wellbeing in the workplace is needed now more than ever. The Covid-19 pandemic has interrupted our normal working lives, and increased pressure/stress both at home and at work, highlighting the need to care for employees mental health. It has interrupted the normal working lives of millions of Americans, ever-increasing stress both at home and at work.
Pervasive Need for Spiritual Help
Poor mental health and stress will negatively impact your employees.
- 72% of people who have daily stress and anxiety say it interferes with their lives at least moderately.
- 56% report stress and anxiety most often impact their workplace performance.*
- Depression interferes with a person’s ability to complete physical job tasks about 20% of the time and reduces cognitive performance about 35% of the time.
- Only 57% of employees who report moderate depression and 40% of those who report severe depression receive treatment to control depression symptoms.*
As employers, you understand that a healthy workplace atmosphere significantly impacts the well-being of your employees. However, many employers struggle to provide, promote, and support the well-being of their employees. Sometimes the employees themselves struggle to connect relationally with their employer.
The Benefits of Employee Spiritual Well-Being:
- Improved work clarity & productivity
- More positive with co-workers and client interactions
- Enhanced workforce culture
- Personal contentment and increased happiness
- Better Life Balance
- Sense of Purpose
- Affirmation of Worth/Value (Identity)
- Ability to Navigate Change and Cope with Adversity
What’s the Hang-up?
We have been taught that employers cannot share their spiritual values with employees. The truth is, you can share God’s love and peace as employees can choose to participate, which ensures that your employees are free from religious discrimination or harassment. It is their choice to participate in Live with Purpose Marketplace Chaplain Programs.
Having no option for spiritual growth in the workplace guarantees an obstacle to faith and developing the fullness of each person you employ. When you provide the option you destroy the obstacle, and the path to His Peace becomes so much more accessible for your employees.
Maybe you are a business owner who has wanted to encourage your staff to find peace and self-value in the love of the Father but fear, lack of confidence, time constraints, and the awkward employer-to-employee relationship are stopping you from doing so. Live with Purpose Marketplace Chaplain Programs are the ideal solution to overcoming these obstacles to discipleship. Also, many times faith-based employers would love to be the person to provide this connection for their staff, but they often simply feel more comfortable with someone else serving in that role.
Live with Purpose Marketplace Chaplain Programs embrace the mission of the Live with Purpose Church – to put faith into action by making disciples and extending the Church beyond just a building.
Benefits of Live with Purpose Marketplace Chaplain Programs:
- Coping Coaches who offer a safe place to share the Gospel and help your employees work through all matters complicating their lives
- All God’s truth to reach hearts of those you employee who might not ever attend a church
- Flexible hours that suit your business’s needs and the needs of your employees
- On-site or remote sessions with ordained pastoral chaplains
- Emergency sessions when needed
- Husband-and-wife team available for whole-family sessions or individual/couple counseling
- Marriage enrichment and strengthening programs for your staff who are married
- Pre-marital preparation programs for your workforce nearing marriage
- Long-range spiritual support throughout your employees’ “life seasons”
- Addiction recovery support, counseling, and the power of prayer
- Single parenthood support and related counseling
- Life-transition support and related counseling
- Offering optional Bible studies, prayer/life groups at the workplace as decided by the employer